…from the moment you book your wedding or event at Thirsk Lodge Barns, our team of Event Coordinators are on hand to help you with every step of your planning.
We can recommend local suppliers, advise on decorations, help plan the timings of the day and we can even show your suppliers round the venue if you can’t arrange a time that suits you both.
With years of experience, we are here to answer all of those ‘not-so-sure’ questions!
You are also welcome to come and set up the day before – which means you can add your own touches to the venue ahead of your big day (and get a good night’s sleep the night before knowing it’s all set up just as you wanted it to be!).
…you will be looked after by an Event Coordinator. They will coordinate with your chosen caterer, florist and entertainment etc., as well as ensure the timings of your day fit with your requests; so you can relax and enjoy every minute without any worries!
As well as exclusive use of the venue on the day of your wedding/event, we also include the use of:
• All of your tables and chairs, and furniture throughout the venue
• Large ceremony table (for weddings)
• Two easels
• Wall of fairy lights in the Main Barn (which will look spectacular for those all-important photos!)
• Optional pop-up bar in the courtyard
• Outdoor heaters in the Stables
• Use of our wrought iron rings in the Main Barn; prefect for dressing up with flowers or fairy lights (or both!)
• Glass hire
• Bar Staff
• TV in the Wheelhouse (great for keeping kids occupied!)
• Use of the VIP room; perfect for a breather or makeup touch up for VIP guests (aka the bridal couple).